Get Started Guide
View Instructional Videos HERE
In order for clubs to start entering and sending grooming and non-grooming entries in for approval, you must do the following:
This step will most likely be done for you, but if you are missing a club, you can add them this way:
- Go to the “Edit County Profile” Button
- Click “add a Club”
- Start typing in club name, and click on it once you find it.
- Click “Submit”
- Club will be added within 1 business day
Add Grooming Units:
Grooming units can be added by a club but will not be editable by a club. Follow the steps below to add/edit/view grooming units
- Go to the “clubs”
- Click “View Club Details”
- Grooming units are composed of a drag and a puller. You can combine already listed drags and pullers or create new ones.
- Click “add Grooming Unit” to add a grooming unit, or click “edit” next to the unit you’d like to edit.
Please note that entries made previous to the editing of the grooming unit will NOT change their pricing. In order to get that changed, you can edit the entry, or reject the entry for the club to re-do.
- To add a trail to your county:
- Go to “Edit County Profile” icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Click the “add trail” button
- Fill out the fields
- Fill out associated clubs
- Click “submit”
This is the minimum amount of items that are needed in order to get the clubs to submit entries to your county.