To Add Clubs:
This step will most likely be done for you, but if you are missing a club, you can add them this way:
- Go to the “County Profile” menu tab
- Click “add club to County”
- Start typing in club name, and click on it once you find it.
- Click “Submit”
- Club will be added within 1 business day
- To add a trail to your county:
- Go to “Edit County Profile” icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Click the “add trail” button
- Fill out the fields
- Fill out associated clubs
- Click “submit”
Adding/Editing Grooming Units
Clubs are allowed to add grooming units, but they are not able to edit them. The county can edit and add grooming units as well
- To add/edit a grooming unit:
- Go to your dashboard
- Select View Club Details/Add Grooming Units next to the club you’d like to view/add/edit the unit
- A grooming unit is composed of a drag and puller. You will need to either select already added drags and pullers to create one, or create your own drag and puller.
- You can select “add grooming unit” or click “edit” next to the grooming unit in the table to edit a unit.
- Please note that editing the rate of a grooming unit will NOT change the grooming entries that were filled out previous to the change.
Approve/Reject grooming and Non-grooming entries
- To approve/reject entries click on the “Dashboard “ Menu tab.
- Below, you will see a list of clubs associated with the county. Click “view/approve” under the club you wish to view/approve the entries.
- You will see tables with entries at different stages. To approve/reject the entries, check the box next to each entry, or select the check box at the top left of the table to select all entries.
- Below each table is a form to approve/reject entries. The entries that you have checked will autofill that box. From there, either approve and select “submit” or reject with a reason and click “submit.
Click “Request Equipment” on the blue menu. And describe the equipment. The state will review and send you a response when/if they decide to add the equipment.
Click on the print/save data tab for printer friendly reports, also can use the green print/PDF button on top left of all pages and export link on top left of most tables.
Click on the Historical Data tab, and use the login shown on that page to view historical data.
Project and annual grants are still requested through your original paper method. Please use that method for requesting grants from the state. We hope to add these features to the program soon